District Talking Points
* Millard Public Schools has been about excellence and has managed the budget cuts away from the classroom but now we are starting to see cuts more directly impacting students.
* Millard Public Schools has been relentless about evaluating programs and improving efficiency by modifying or eliminating programs.
* Millard Public Schools is a high achieving school district.
* Millard Public Schools is the third lowest spending school district per pupil in the state out of 244 districts.
* Millard Public Schools is a great school district. We must do everything we can to protect the investment of our community in our students.
* The Nebraska Legislature needs to a make the funding of public schools a priority.
* Today’s students are the future of this state. The states success is dependent on a quality education for our students.
**** Try to mention something personal to your family or student.