Passion. That’s the common attribute of those that work for the Millard Public Schools Foundation. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings and contact us.
Kids Network Positions
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Kids Network program. Due to recent circumstances and our inability to operate, Kids Network is on a hiring hold. If you have submitted an application recently, you do not need to submit it again. You will be contacted when the hold is lifted.
Kids Network will be hiring again in the future. Please visit our website for the most up-to-date opportunities. Thank you!
The Millard Public Schools Foundation Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 corporation founded in 1984 to:
• Promote the welfare of students in the school and community
• To raise the standards of academic and extracurricular life
• Operate the before and after school care programs
• Raise and receive funds for strategic objectives
The Executive Director will report to the Board of Directors to:
• Lead the organization with vision and purpose.
• Collaborate with the Board of Directors and stakeholders to develop and implement a strategic plan to meet organizational goals.
• Foster positive and cooperative relationships with the Board of Directors.
• Lead and direct a nonprofit and child-care operation with 36 full time staff and 200 part time staff, and an operating budget of $8 million
• Lead in developing a successful fundraising program including development of new and existing fundraising sources and programs.
• Strengthen and enhance the Foundations Kids Network program
• Promote and enhance the Foundation presence in the community
• Create highly productive relationships with school district staff, families, board members, donors and community partners.
• Motivate staff to strive for excellence and achieve measurable goals.
• Develop clear, transparent operational goals and expectations.
• Create a positive culture that is collaborative, engaging and inclusive.
• Develop a comprehensive plan to increase revenue from a variety of sources.
• Engage the community in the vision of the MPS Foundation.
• Represent the Foundation with integrity and passion.
Qualifications for the MPS Foundation Executive Director
• A combination of leadership experience and education with a proven track record of success
• Experience working with a Board of Directors
• Proven ability to collaborate and foster positive relationships with staff, board and community
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required and a Master’s degree is preferred
• Solid budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting.
• Strong organizational skills including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
• Ability to convey a vision of the Foundation’s strategic future to board, staff, and the community.
• Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to the nonprofit sector.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
Please go to the following link to complete the application including a letter of interest with salary requirements, 3 letters of reference and resume:
Executive Director - Millard Public Schools Foundation
Millard Public Schools Foundation, Executive Director Search
Millard Public Schools, Human Resources
5606 S 147 St.
Omaha, NE 68137