Millard Families in Crisis
Assisting families in crisis with the goal of having an immediate impact on a student's ability to succeed.
- MPS Family Fund connects Millard families with additional services in the Omaha community to sustain and thrive in the future.
- Food pantries are located at Millard South & Keith Lutz Horizon High Schools
During the 2019-20 school year, the MPS Family Fund assisted:
- 59 families
- Distributed $21,150 in assistance
- New lunch fund assisted 50 families
- Utilities and rent remain the most requested aid
- Other needs included auto insurance, laundry, mentoring, pest control, transportation, birth certificate, and internet connectivity
- Requests from 27 MPS schools including every middle and high school as well as the Young Adult Program